Madilynn Min McClurg

Madilynn Min McClurg

Article 5

Our Article 5 has been completed and sent to the CCCWA for our Approval to Travel. With our Approval to Travel we can contact the Visa Department to schedule our appointment. This will be the last thing we do before we come home from China with Min so our travel date will be 2 weeks prior to this appointment!

Denise from Theres Always Hope picked up our Visas today and will be sending them to us. Travel is getting so close!

Please pray for Min to have an easy transition and find moments of happiness during this very confusing time of adjustment for her.

Thank you to all who have helped us through this process. To be honest, the process has just began. Min will now become part of our family and adjust to a new language and culture. That will be another long journey for her.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for posting information on your timeline and adoption process. I am early in the process to adopt a child with a congenital nevus from China and I appreciate all the information. I hope the rest of the process and her transition goes smoothly. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to post, I know how much it helped us through the adoption process reading other posts and have always hoped ours can do the same for others. It helped ground us when we were worried and was always a great help with information. Good luck with your adoption, we will pray that it moves quickly and your child transitions well.

    ReplyDelete